Looking to reignite that spark in your relationship with some hocus pocus magic?
Our gorgeous little Love Potion box comes with a stylish glass bottle filled with delightful Himalayan pink bath salts to rest, refresh, detox and relax you and your partner. Bathing in Himalayan bath salts is like bathing in sea of energy and we all know when we feel good the sparks can fly!
The wooden presentation box is personalised with the name of your choice.
• Presentation Box – Measuring 22 x 22 x 11 cm
• Personalisation printed directly onto box.
• 300g of Himalayan Pink bath salts.
• Personalised with the name or word of your choice – Maximum of 12 characters.
• Wooden Love Potion Box, Glass bottle containing 300g of Himalayan bath salts.
• Himalayan Pink Salt becomes a powerful detoxifier as this ionic salt solution helps to extract the toxins out of your skin and tissues. The Himalayan pink salt penetrates your skin, leaving you feeling refreshed and nourished.
• Soaking in a Himalayan salt crystal bath is like soaking in an ocean of energy. As your body organs resonate with the natural frequency of the minerals in the salt bath, your body is being recharged, boosting metabolism and triggering its self-healing powers.
• Promotes better skin hydration, leaving your skin softer and smoother. The salt gets stored in the upper layer of the skin, which plumps up your skin and creates a natural protective film on the skin and prevents the skin from dryness.
• Helps to heal and bring relief to irritating and painful skin conditions such as acne, eczema and psoriasis, as it helps to promote better skin hydration. It is also effective against insect bites and blisters.
• Helps to relax and provide relief to cramped muscles and muscle aches, due to the presence of calcium and other trace minerals. It can also help strengthen bones, skin, and connective tissues that may contribute to body soreness.
• Please note – this is a novelty gift and we cannot guarantee love after use.
Himalayan Bath Salt Product Composition
INGREDIENT NAME % OF TOTAL COUNTRY OF ORIGIN
NaCl (on dry salt) 99.06 Pakistan
Copper <1 Lead <1 Arsenic , 0.5 Microbiological (Biologically inactive substance) Description Results Total Plate Count (ISO 4833:2003) 100 cfu/g Yeast & Mould (ISO21527:2008) Nil cfu/g Physical Data MELTING POINT: 801º C BOILING POINT: 1413º C VAPOR PRESSURE: 1 mm @ 865º C %NON-VOLATILES (VOL.): 100 SOLUBILITY (H2O): 36 g/100g H2O @ 20º C SPECIFIC GRAVITY (H2O=1): 2.16 EVAPORATION RATE (ETHER=1): Not applicable VAPOR DENSITY (AIR=1): Not applicable Hazardous Ingredients Sodium Chloride is not classified as a hazardous material by the criteria of the OSHA Hazard Communication Standard 29 CFR 1910.1200. • FDA GRAS LIST; Permitted in Food. • Does not contain toxic chemicals subject to SARA TITLE III SECTION 313 reporting. • DOT HAZARD -- Non Hazardous.
Delivery & Personalisation
Standard delivery is £3.95
Free delivery on all Cards, Flowers, Books & Orders £40 and over.
All products have lead times, use the delivery checker to get available delivery methods and estimated delivery dates.
Please do not include emojis, accents or special characters in your personalisation. If in doubt please ask.
Double check your personalisation as how it appears here will be how it appears on the product, including spelling, spacing and punctuation.
Not all products may have preview available.